Yoga teacher training / Mentorship program online | Module 1 (In English)
Tid och plats
Mentor program for yoga teachers online - Module 1
Teaching yoga to others, by grounding into your self
On request, I now start a mentor program in English for you who are already teaching yoga, or wish to start to teach. I will teach in English, but you are more than welcome to communicate in an other language if you wish. ;)
This course will give you a profound understanding of the teachings of traditional Ashtanga yoga, as well as a deeper understanding of your self, your unique abilities and your personal relationship to the practice of yoga.
I will teach according to the traditional Ashtanga yoga method, the way I have learnt from my teacher Manju Pattabhi Jois. I will at the same time share my own experiences and perspectives of this practice.
Our classroom is a group on Facebook, where you get an invitation after you have registered. Every Tuesday at. 11AM (Swedish time) I will broadcast live classes on different themes, such as philosophy, technology, Sanskrit counting, assistance, lineage, energy work, etc. Every month we change theme.
Much focus will be on your own inner work, as it is from there you will come to teach others. The material will also largely be created based on your questions, and our dialogues in the discussion forum.
Each module in the training is 6 months, a course certificate with reference words is issued after each completed 6 months module of the program.
Monthly payment 100 EUR / 1000 SEK (Including VAT 25%) Payable with Swish, Stripe or invoice no later than 7th each month.
Pay the full course fee 540 EUR / 5400 SEK including VAT 25% and save 10%. (Paid with Swish, Stripe or invoice no later than at the start of the course)
The module 1 includes:
Weekly live broadcasted lessons adapted for you and the group, which you can do live or afterwards at your pace.
- Tasks and course material when needed.
- Free access to my Yoga & Soul talk online community.
- Possibility to ask questions both during the live broadcasts, and in our closed group forum that I answer continuously.
- 50% discount on a 60min private session / month via Zoom or IRL.
Content module 1
March 5th - August 27th 2019
- Viewing yourself as a yoga teacher
- How to teach beginners
- Yoga Philosophy - Yoga Sutras book 2
- Standing postures, benefits, adjustments and alignment
- Benefits, vinyasa and sanskrit names of the Primary series
- Ashtanga yoga as therapy.
- Issue of diploma. (If you have not been able to go through all the material until the end of August, you can do it in your own pace and you get the diploma when you are finished.)
Anna has practiced and explored the path of yoga since 2004, and is a direct student of Manju Jois who has authorized Anna to pass on the ancient knowledge of Ashtanga yoga. She is passionated about helping others connect with their own higher self, and release what stands in the way for self-love and self-expression.
Anna teaches yoga and soul work in Sweden and worldwide and offers trainings and coursers online. She is also the author of the books ”A feeling of me - Mindfulness for children”, "A part of everything - Mindfulness for children" and cocreator of ”Yoga Chikitsa -Healing techniques and assistance”.